19 Mar 2012

I FALL IN LOVE WITH TUFACE-NAIJA FEMALE TALKING DRUMMER & SINGER 'ARA' CONFESSED.

First female talking drummer and sexy singer Araola popularly Known as Ara disclose in a recent interview with a leading soft sell magazine that  My new video made me fall in love with Tuface.
''I featured Tuface  in my new Video Olomi because he is a lover boy, he is a charmer,he is very deep,and is very easy to fall in love with him.When I listen to his songs i want to fall in love.My heart choose Tuface because i want him to sing along with me and am glad we did .If i had wanted to date Tuface i would have fallen for him there is nothing wrong  going out with Tuface,if that was what we wanted we would have had it.We kissed in the Video yes ,Only God ********************


That was her Statement via the soft sell magazine.

Ara New Video was shot by Dj Tee.

Lovely video girl  but remember Tubaba is happily enjoying a new life with Annie ..Lol

Enjoy this Video..
Olomi By Ara

No comments: