22 Oct 2012

Toyin Aimakhu In Hot Romance With Tinsel Actor.

 According to a weekly soft sell magazine, Toyin Aimakhu is in hot romance with Tinsel Actor.Several months after quiting a celebrated relationship ,star actress Toyin Aimakhu is in Love again and this is for real.The Light complexioned actress is in hot romance with popuplar TV soap ,Tinsel actor known as Adeniyi Johnson.

Getting Niyi to reveal how he met Toyin was an herculean task but after a while the handsome dude agreed to speak on how he met the actress,"We met on location of 'Ade Owala' and Osas Omoge Benin'.That was early in the year.I have Always love the way she act in movies.I appreciate her delivery and intelligence.
Intrestingly we were paired as boyfriend and girlfriend in yet to be released movie,'Oro Omo' produced by Funke Akindele.
I was meant to kiss her .The production crew expected me to fidget but in my mind it was an oppurtunity to properly express myself to her .
Eventually she came to the location we saw each other and that was the third time of getting close to her.We eventually acted the role but she didnt kiss me !
But I kissed her for the first time on her birthday.
 

No comments: